Call us on (07) 3278 1186
- 1 cup whole rolled oats (Optional)
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup seeds – I use ½ pumpkin seeds, ½ sunflower seeds
- 1 cup nuts – I use almonds and macadamia nuts / brazil nuts (raw unsalted)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients (except the shredded coconut and seeds), making sure all of the mixture is well coated with coconut oil.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Add the coconut and seeds, stir the mixture, and bake for another 12 minutes until golden and crisp. (sometimes this requires increasing oven temperature for a few minutes – watch that it doesn’t burn as this can happen quickly!!)
Serve ½ cup of granola with Plain Natural yoghurt for breakfast.
Add some extra cinnamon and vanilla essence for taste, drizzle a small amount of honey, add goji berries or fresh blueberries.