Call us on (07) 3278 1186
Benefits of Pilates
Regular Pilates practisers find there are many benefits of Pilates. These include …
- Looking taller and slimmer due to the strengthening of the muscles at the segmental vertebral level.
- Feeling strong and able to stand and sit for longer periods of time.
- Decreased back pain, neck pain, hip pain, knee pain, foot pain and shoulder pain.
- Improved overall strength due to a better base of support for your skeleton, this means you can lift heavier
- Improved performance in sport including golf, tennis, cycling, gym classes, swimming, netball, rugby union/league, soccer, Australian rules football, hockey, rowing. The improved performance is a major benefit of Pilates and occurs due to the balancing of the muscles and skeleton.
- Overall improved health due to improved circulation to the muscles, joints and organs in the body.
- We do Pilates technique classes to ensure the safety of our patients.